Spinor device is used for complex treatment of more diseases. The methods have been tested in hundreds of clinics in Russia, approved and recommended by the Russian Health care. This therapy has been studied in more than 20680 patients. In 96.94% of cases positive results were recorded. Therapeutic effect was not achieved among 3.06% of participants.
Spinor is used in the following areas of medicine:
- Neurology: scoliosis, cerebral circulation disorders, neuroses, migraines, sleep disorders, vegetative dystonia syndrome, cerebral palsy, epilepsy
- Cardiology: ischemia, hypertension, hypotension, varicose veins, post-stroke, infarction, etc.
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract: gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer, acute cholecystitis and pancreatitis, chronic gastroduodenitis, chronic pancreatitis, functional insufficiency of the biliary tract, cirrhosis, chronic hepatitis, etc
- Problems of the musculoskeletal system: osteochondrosis, arthritis, arthrosis, etc
- Gynecology: inflammation of the uterine appendages, including reproductive dysfunction, miscarriage, post-abortion complications, uterine fibroids, etc.
Urology: renal colic, pyelonephritis, cystitis, urolithiasis, impotence, prostate adenoma, prostatitis, etc.
Endocrinology: diffuse toxic goiter, nodular goiter, diabetes mellitus and its complications, etc.
Respiratory diseases: pneumonia, asthma, sinusitis, rhinitis, etc.
Ophthalmology: cataract, glaucoma, conjunctivitis, retinal detachment, myopia
Infections: influenza, SARS, angina, viral hepatitis A,B and C, tuberculosis, atypical pneumonia, tick-borne encephalitis and latent infections
Dermatology: neurodermatitis, psoriasis, dermatitis, ulcers, acne, vitiligo, fungal lesions, lichens, herpes, syphilis, etc.
Getting rid of helminths: opisthorchis, enterobiasis, ascariasis, schistosomes, etc.
Surgical pathology: traumatic and postoperative lesions of the skin, soft and bone tissues, post-traumatic osteomyelitis, burns, etc.
Dentistry: periodontitis, gingivitis,adentia and the use of dentures
Oncology: malignant neoplasms (cancer of the colon and rectum, melanoma of the skin, stomach cancer, breast cancer, lung cancer, ovarian cancer, ENT organs, etc.), lymphomas, benign tumors (breast and ovarian tumors, surgical interventions on the uterus)
Narcology: chronic alcoholism, substance abuse, mental disorders of the brain
Roszdrav of the Russian Federation approved more than 77 diseases in the treatment of which the device “spinor”can be used. See list-diseases-and-healing-effects
- with an unspecified diagnosis
- in case of individual intolerance to this type of therapy
- pregnancy (no studies)
- if the patient has implantable devices with Autonomous power supply, for example, an artificial heart rate driver